WE’LL HELP KEEP YOU HEALTHY ...
- All staff are screened at the start of each shift for symptoms and temperature checks.
- All staff are required to wear protective face coverings for the duration of their shift.
- Staff will be washing and disinfecting their hands frequently
- Seating has been spaced out to allow proper social distancing (so please don’t rearrange tables).
- Common areas like tables and chairs are disinfected after every use.
- • CDC guidelines are being followed for disinfecting and sanitizing all areas and dining ware.
- Menus are provided online and in single-use paper form.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided at entrance/exit and on the patio for both guests and staff.
IF YOU’LL HELP KEEP US HEALTHY.
- ALL guests will have their temperature checked prior to entry.
- Protective face coverings are required when entering and exiting the building, when not eating or drinking, and when not seated at your table (i.e. using the restroom).
- We ask that guests remain seated at their tables unless using the restroom.
- Maintain social distancing from those who are not in your party.
- Please cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- No smoking on the patio.